Pages

ads by google

Thursday, August 11, 2011

List of whitening soap I tried

I really love to take care of my skin and one of the things I do to take care of it is by using whitening soap. I like to try different kind of brands to check which is really effective on my skin. Some of the brands I already tried are the folllowing.
1. Kojic Soap - it smells good and you can really feel the papaya flavor of this soap on your skin. Makes my skin feels soft but does not really whiten my skin.
2. Placenta Soap - when you use this soap, you can instantly feel it's effect while on the shower and in just a week my skin start to feel off.
3. Olay natural white -  smells good and the soap last longer but didn't whiten my skin.
4.Top One Papaya soap - you can see buy this at a Chinese drug stores has a good smell it melts quickly and I didn't see/feel an effect on my skin.

Right now I'm still on the process of trying other soap brand and I'll add it on my list after trying it. If you have any suggestion of an effective whitening soap please make a comment on this post.



No comments:

Post a Comment