Pages

ads by google

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My google adsense application

Today when I openned my email I got a reply from my adsense application. The badnews is, my blog wasn't aprove for the reason that my domain ownership is not evident. Now I need to create a new page and paste "This post confirms my ownership of the site and that this site adheres to Google AdSense program policies and Terms and Conditions: ca-pub-6406733429235053". Since I'm just new to Blogger it takes me sometime to find where can I find the tab which will help me create a new page. Let me just share with you how I create mine.
How to create a new page.
1. Go to your dashboard and then choose Edit Post.







2. At the upper left corner of your screen you will see 3 tabs under Posting tab. You need to select the Edit Pages tab and there you can create a new page.







3. You may now create a new page for you blog. First by giving it a Page title and the content of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment