Pages

ads by google

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Time is Gold

"Time is gold". This is a saying that I always keep in mind because I believe that the life given to us is never too long enough to be able to do all the things we like in an instant. I am a mother of two kids one is 3 years old while my youngest will turn 2 this coming August 25. Before I was a working mom. My husband and I started with nothing that's why we can't afford to buy/live with our own house. I have no choice but to leave my 2 sons at my parents house at the province because I was working in manila as a call center agent. The only time I can see them is during non-working days, that is Saturdays and Sunday and I always feed sad every time I will go back to Manila again to work. I feel that I'm missing the growing part of my children's life which I know I cannot rewind. I also have a dream to fulfill that's why I'm working but one day I just woke up and wanting not to go to work anymore because I super miss my kids. I just want to spend time with them and see them grow. I know that sooner they'll no longer be my babies and they will have a life of there own. I'm just scared that someday I might have regrets that they did not grow up with me. That's why right now I'm taking the chances of being just a plain housewife because Time is Gold and I don't like to waste it. I'll just spend it with my kids because for me they are the most gift I ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment