Pages

ads by google

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Online Surveys - How to Spot the Good Ones

By
Online surveys are not all created equal. Some paid surveys will take you 30 minutes to take and will pay you only 50 cents and some will take 5 minutes and pay you $50 dollars. There is no guaranteed way to see exactly how much money you will make. A majority of online surveys that I take are sent to me through my E-Mail. Most of these emails will say in the subject or message line how much the survey pays and what the expected length of time for the survey will be. At first I always ignored surveys that were very low paying and only took the ones that paid big bucks. I would be constantly deleting many survey opportunities. I started to notice a trend that all the really high paying surveys would be filled up really quickly, so unless you started the survey right away, often they would not be looking for any more opinions.
I started to take the smaller paying surveys and then I noticed the trend that has been the reason I have made so much money doing this. The companies will offer a small amount of money, and after you fill out the survey, they will offer you a second survey which will be the big money surveys. After I noticed this I started to take all of the smaller money surveys and now I know exactly how to get the best ones. I have noticed that the ones that say they only are going to take 5 minutes or less are the best ones. These are the best because they will ask you a few quick screening questions and they almost always prompt you in the end for a big money opinion survey, or a paid product test survey.
I think paid product test surveys are the highest paying because they usually require you to give your home address and then take a follow-up survey after you have used the product. They usually will dangle a good amount of money in front of you to prevent you from just getting the product for free and never taking the follow-up survey. For the market research company the follow-up survey is the most important part of the whole process so you can be assured that they definitely are going to pay you big money at the end of the survey. Another good thing about taking the quick 5 minute surveys is you will start to notice that once you are signed up with enough panels you can start to make good money even taking 50 cent surveys.
Most of the surveys say they take between 15-25 minutes, but I assure you I can knock out a 25 minute survey in about 5-7 minutes. It's not that I don't read the questions; it's just that I have been doing this every day for a while and the layouts of the survey all end up looking the same. Once you know the layout of the survey you can easily take it fast. Hope this helps. If you are looking for a good survey panel take a look at my website and blog at http://www.bestonlinesurveywebsite.com/. Happy survey taking.
http://www.bestonlinesurveywebsite.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Brian_G_Evans

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6634417
 
 
Related Topics:


No comments:

Post a Comment